Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A lovely fall morning...

The air is crisp and cool, the birds are noisy out the windows and I am lying in bed with my lap top, under the covers with my long jammies on...I love love the onset of cool weather. The windows come open, the covers come out of the trunk, and the jammies are changed out with the nightgowns. I was thinking last evening as it started cooling down from the days warm up, that these warm days and cool nights should make the apples delicious. Now I am making myself want some apple cider YUM!! Today in my blogs I have several posts...I made a sweet little pumpkin card last night, paper piecing it, you can see it HERE

Over on my Review BlogThere is a book review up on one of the best books I have read all year!! The Familiar Stranger. Don't miss my review and don't miss that book, it is a good book!!

With my book reviews it has been really fun to get to know the authors. Via the books they write, but also through the emails exchanged with them. I am in awe that they appreciate the reviews as much as I appreciate the chance to read their new books. Please take a moment to leave a comment on the review as most of the authors I review for, like to check out the reviews and your comments!!

Have a wonderful fall day!! See you tomorrow!

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment