Friday, January 22, 2010

A year ago...

At this time of the day, one year ago, I had NO clue my life would change drastically in less than 12 hours. I had no idea that my son would die within 36 hours, and I had no idea that my faith would be shaken like it has never been before. At this time, a year ago, I didnt know I would have to learn to live without my baby boy, that I would spend hours (probably adding up to days) tossing and turning, unable to sleep because my heart hurt so bad, I didnt know that I would spend hours asking God WHY US??

We have no promise of tomorrow, live your life, like today is the last day of it. Love hard, hold tight, and worship your maker with all you are.

God Bless you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy I wish I had words of wisdom but you already know how to make it thru... By trusting in God and following Him... Praying for you my bbf...

    ReplyDelete