Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PiBoIdMo How Goes it??

so all my Picture Book Idea Month friends, how is it going??
I am up to 22 ideas, tomorrow is the 20th, 2/3rd of the way through the month, and more than 2/3rd of the way with my ideas...soo being the ever so committed (read OCD) person that I am..today I started making charts...

First charts of the characters I have already created along with the settings I have already in stories I have written.

Next I set up a chart with possible characters.  As I have written down my ideas, I also have written down characters, so on the chart they went...(nice obedient little character that they are (for now LOL))

Then next I made another chart for possible settings..

So I will add to my charts as we finish up this month and then I will probably make some more charts...ROFL  Do you see a theme here??

No comments:

Post a Comment