Thursday, October 11, 2012

John

I have not mentioned John in a while, on my posts or facebook.  This month would be his 18th birthday.  Legally an adult, instead he will be forever 14.
Forever a young teenager, who chose to do something that would cost his life.  Please if your a parent, educate yourself about the dangers that your kids face.  Kids often don't get that things called a "game" is not really a game, but a danger to themselves.  So I have created a slideshow...of my boy...I hope you enjoy it.


.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about this Cindy. I know it will always be hard on his birthday. I hate the things kids take chances on. My granddaughter was doing this with a friend. i had a talk with her when I found out. it scared me so. I told her how close to death they were when they did this and how would she feel if she held her friend just a few seconds too long. And, how we'd feel if it were her who died. I hope it made them quit. Any way she is ok and 22 years old. I pray each year will be a little easier. GOD bless.
    Maxie ( mac262@me.com )

    ReplyDelete