Wednesday, March 14, 2012

soo I have been thinking...and reading...

You may have laughed and said well gee Cindy, your a book reviewer of course your a reader.  But that wasn't what I read.  I read my "book" the one I wrote in November 2009, after John died in January.  I did it in the NaNoWriMo contest, and I did not finish it.  I think it was therapy for me.  It helped distract me from the hurts in my life, as I learned how life goes on after you loose a child.  So the other day I had out my flash drive that it was on, and I opened the story up...and WOW, I have great friends, who read this and did not laugh out loud at me, who encouraged me.  It is garbage.  I mean bad bad writing...ROFL...So to my friends who read it and didn't laugh, I know you love me and are my friends. 

So what made me think of all this...well I have been wondering if there is a story in me, wanting to come out...but that is all I am doing at the moment..just wondering.

~C~

1 comment:

  1. First draft is supposed to be bad. That's where editing and refining comes in.

    Don't stop working on that story. Keep going, refine and then we'll work on indie publishing it.

    ReplyDelete